POOL OPENS FOR THE SEASON the Saturday before Memorial Day. Pool hours are adjusted while NACS is in session.
As a member of Pine Valley, you will enjoy many hours of summer fun in the sparkling clear water of our Olympic sized pool; swimming, diving, wading or just relaxing on the spacious sun deck. The main pool and splash pool for tots will both be under watchful eye of our lifeguard staff.
Monday through Thursday: 11:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 11:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sunday: Noon- 7 p.m.
The pool will have adjusted hours due to local schools in session.
**Please note that the pool may close early due to inclement weather or a lack of business, with or without notice.
We offer both private and group lessons.
Pool Rules and Regulations
- All guests must be accompanied by a PVCC member and pay a $10.00 guest fee.
- Dressing or undressing on the grounds is restricted to the bathroom areas. The club will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- A large conference room
- Conventional swimwear must be worn at all times. No gym shorts or cut-offs will be permitted.
- Concessions are restricted to the designated snack areas, as required by the State Board of Health.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- All children 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Grandparents may bring their grandchildren (under 23 years old) to use the pool free of charge as long as the grandparent is with the child at all times. Seasonal pool members must pay a guest fee for their grandchildren.
- Only children 6 years and under are permitted in the wading pool. There is no lifeguard supervision in the wading pool. Therefore, parents will be responsible for the safety and welfare of their children.
- Balls and other inflatable equipment will only be permitted during non-crowded periods, at the manager's and lifeguard's discretion.
- If we feel necessary, we have the authority to ask swimmers to swim two widths of the pool before entering the deep water.
- Use of the diving board is limited to those who can swim unassisted to the side. No exceptions.
- No playing, hanging, or diving over the life lines separating the water areas will be permitted.
- The shallow end is reserved for young children and beginning swimmers. Older children should stay clear of this area when it is occupied.
- No chairs will be reserved.
- All bikes are to stay in the designated areas.
- If there is ever property damage, it will be charged to the responsible member's account.
- Penalty for infraction of the rules is at the discretion of the lifeguards on duty and the pool manager. Repeated infractions will result in suspension of pool privileges.